Saturday, May 21, 2011

365 Days of Love - Day 260

Day 260 - Sunday 1 May 2011

soooooo, my phone company had a day of "free text and phone calls" all days as they stuffed up on a day. BUT! i didn't get to use the crap out of it because i had a SEIZURE!
I was about to get into the shower, and thats all i remember. I remember bits here and there, but in the end i had 2 seizures - one at home, one at the hospital, and dislocated my jaw both times. First time i somehow put it back in, second time i had to be put under so they could put it back in - eeeek! 3 weeks later its still hurting! Bruises on my knees, and my back hurts big time still!

On another note, i am adding a few pics of the dogs because they are CUTE!

Me & Mars (foster dog)


All 3 dogs trying to find the ball Ben threw


May strutting her stuff

No comments: