Tuesday, August 10, 2010

babies, babies, babies!

I've noticed that a lot of my friends are either pregnant or have kids - this is crazy! Every few months on my facebook page there seems to be someone else who falls pregnant...I ask myself - when is it my time?

My husband and I both want children, and i wouldn't want to have kids unless Ben, my husband, wanted to. I personally wouldn't want Ben to feel pressured to have children if this was not what he wanted. It would be unfair and wouldn't be good for our marriage.

Its all about compromise! Ben is studying at the moment, so we didn't want to have a baby whilst he was still in uni. Its hard enough to raise a child without the pressure of study at the same time.

so we shall see how life goes, and accept everything that gets thrown at us - good or bad.

Ben and me :-)

No comments: